Guilde Guilde Renaissance
Destinée Sera A Nous!
FAQFAQ RechercherRechercher MembresMembres GroupesGroupes S’enregistrerS’enregistrer
ProfilProfil Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés ConnexionConnexion

said Reibstein, who inaugurated the Best Countries ranking i

Poster un nouveau sujet Répondre au sujet Guilde Renaissance Index du Forum -> Guilde Renaissance -> Guilde Renaissance
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant
Auteur Message
zhouyueyue

MessagePosté le: Jeu 9 Aoû - 03:05 (2018) Sujet du message: said Reibstein, who inaugurated the Best Countries ranking i Répondre en citant

NAIROBI, Jan. 9 (Xinhua) -- After a decade competing on track, World Half Marathon silver medalist Bedan Karoki of Kenya feels he is ready to take a leap in faith and seek redemption in the ultimate distance, the marathon.

Karoki, 26, has penciled the London marathon in April to make his debut in big city marathon and hopes his performance will be good enough to enter him in the elite squad of top runners over the 42km distance.

"I hope it will be a good performance. I have no intentions to focus on other competitions but the London marathon in April," he said.

This rules him out of seeking to improve on the silver medal he won in Guiyang, China in 2015 during the World Cross Country Championships. This year's World Cross Country Championships will be held on March 26 in Kampala.

This will however, not water down Kenya team to the Kampala event with reigning champion Geoffrey Kamwaror ready to put his title on the line assisted by steeplechase big guns Conseslus Kipruto and Jairus Birech.

The women's team will be led by defending champion Agnes Tirop, who is returning from two -year injury hiatus and Olympic 1,500m champion Faith Kipyego.

But for Karoki, his focus is on having a fast time at the London marathon on April 26, which will be used as a selection event for Kenya to the London World Championships in August.

"It is good to have a plan and I want to make the transition be as easy as possible for myself from track to the marathon world," he said.

Karoki will also race in the Eldoret Discovery Cross Country on Jan. 22 and in the Ras Al Khaimah Half Marathon on 10 February but will miss the Kenyan cross country championships, opting to "offer other athletes a chance to run the World Cross Country Championships."

Even though a full marathon debut is in the pipeline, Karoki is still hoping to make the Kenyan 10,000m team for the World Championships in London.

"I feel I'm mentally and physically strong for full marathon and I should also double on track just as my good friend Geoffrey Kamworor, who has done it so well," he said. Enditem
A man rides an ofo sharing-bike on a bike lane at a public park in Phuket Homme Air Jordan 6 Retro Noir Infrared Achetez , Thailand, Oct. 6, 2017. China's dock-less bike-sharing company ofo provide d more than 1,000 bikes in Phuket's key locations in late September and offered a 1-month free trial without deposit fee. Now the bike-sharing service has benefited local residents and tourists. Ofo's regular service fee will be charged at 5 Baht per 30 minutes usage, with a deposit fee of 99 Baht. (XinhuaLi Mangmang)
by Xinhua writers Xu Xingtang Homme Air Jordan 4 Retro Royalty Noir Or A Vendre , Yang Shilong

NEW YORK, Oct. 6 (Xinhua) -- Shanghai, Hangzhou, Nanjing and Beijing ... wherever Avery Goldstein went in China, he saw the trademark orange and yellow bicycles of Mobike and Ofo Homme Air Jordan 4 Retro Cat Noir Pas Cher , the Asian power's top two bike-sharing heavyweights.

"This is something a year ago I didn't see and all of a sudden ... they are everywhere. How can this happen in a year?" Goldstein, director of Center for the Study of Contemporary China at the University of Pennsylvania, told Xinhua in a recent interview.

The professor of Global Politics and International Relations also found Mobike and Ofo bikes are much more convenient to use than those in New York City as users can unlock an Ofo or Mobike off the street using just a smartphone and electronic wallet and ride them to their destination.

Goldstein is not alone in experiencing the massive economic development and social progress at the incredible China Speed.

Robert Hormats, Vice Chairman of Kissinger Associates and also a close watcher of China, said that every time he goes to Beijing Achetez Homme Air Jordan 4 Pure Money Blanche Argent , he is impressed.

"I keep saying Xin Hua (New China). It's that new things are happening, fresh things are happening there all the time," Hormats said. "So I love going, and you cannot understand China unless you go there. You can read, but you got to go there and talk to people."

The level of innovation in China has grown very rapidly Soldes Homme Air Jordan 13 Low Blanche Rouge , he noted. "China is doing well because it's very innovative and very hard working, and very competitive."

"If you really want to know China, you have to look at China's internal strength ... Don't make the mistake of thinking China is not a dynamic internal economy, because it is," Hormats said.

China ranks 27th in the world's most competitive economies list Homme Air Jordan 12 Ovo Noir Or Acheter , up from last year's 28th, according to the latest report released by the World Economic Forum (WEF) in September.

China was at 46th when the WEF annual report was first launched in 2004.

Meanwhile, a new Ipsos Global poll about countries with positive influence on world affairs found China ranks 8th with a score of 49 percent, 9 percentage points higher than the United States.

Daniel Rosen, founding partner of Rhodium Group Homme Air Jordan 12 Retro OVO Blanche Or Pas Cher , said on Tuesday at a forum in New York that according to his tracking of China's innovation progress, in 18 months from now, the share of China's industrial output from innovation will surpass that of the United States.

"Now China's image is obviously a very powerful country, both militarily and economically," said David Reibstein Homme Air Jordan 11 Retro Blanche Pas Cher , professor with Wharton School of Business at the University of Pennsylvania, in a recent interview with Xinhua.

"It is the second most powerful economy in the world and growing and getting closer to the most important economy of the world," said Reibstein, who inaugurated the Best Countries ranking in 2016 jointly with U.S. News & World Report.

China was the 20th on its 2017 ranking, and in the sub-ranking of most innovative countries Acheter Homme Femme Air Jordan 11 72-10 Retro Noir , China ranks 4th, only after Japan, South Korea and the United States.

Reibstein said he loves going to China because everybody that he runs into in China embraces change.

"My experience in other parts of the world and in the United St. Wholesale Jerseys   Cheap Jerseys   Cheap Jerseys China   Cheap Jerseys From China   Wholesale Soccer Jerseys Free Shipping   Wholesale Hockey T-Shirts   Wholesale NCAA T-Shirts   Wholesale Basketball Hoodie   Wholesale Baseball Hats   Wholesale Adidas NHL Hats 

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Jeu 9 Aoû - 03:05 (2018) Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet Répondre au sujet Guilde Renaissance Index du Forum -> Guilde Renaissance -> Guilde Renaissance Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Xtreme Skin Designed by Xtreme Web Developers visit website