Guilde Guilde Renaissance
Destinée Sera A Nous!
FAQFAQ RechercherRechercher MembresMembres GroupesGroupes S’enregistrerS’enregistrer
ProfilProfil Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés ConnexionConnexion

Tony Ponturo, the Vice President of Global Media

Poster un nouveau sujet Répondre au sujet Guilde Renaissance Index du Forum -> Recrutement -> Recrutement (Ouvert)
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant
Auteur Message
coinning

MessagePosté le: Jeu 9 Aoû - 09:46 (2018) Sujet du message: Tony Ponturo, the Vice President of Global Media Répondre en citant

Ralph Dale Earnhardt San Jose Sharks Hoodie , Jr. recently announced that he will leave Dale Earnhardt Inc. (DEI), the company founded by his father, to drive for Hendrick Motorsports starting in 2008.

It is expected that his primary sponsor, Budweiser, will tag on him to his next team, although Budweiser still has a contract with DEI. Earnhardt Customized Adidas Sharks Jerseys , Jr. will take Kyle Busch's spot in Hendrick Motorsports. Busch, meanwhile, will leave the organization at the end of the 2007 NEXTEL Cup season.

Earnhardt, Jr.?s decision, like a dependable Gibson exhaust, elicited positive feedback from the NASCAR community. ?Today?s announcement of Dale Earnhardt Jr.?s move to Hendrick Motorsports is indeed an important announcement for this season and beyond Cheap San Jose Sharks Jerseys , and it should be noted that high-profile partnerships have always been a part of NASCAR?s competitive history. There have been so many great partnerships involving people of great character and ability. We?re proud of what they have brought to our sport. Dale Earnhardt Jr. has always said that first and foremost, he wants to win a NASCAR NEXTEL Cup Series championship. We wish him the best of luck,? said Brian France, the NASCAR Chairman and CEO.

Tony Ponturo, the Vice President of Global Media and Sports Marketing Anheuser-Busch, Inc. Mikkel Boedker Salute to Service Jersey , has this to say: "Anheuser-Busch has enjoyed a remarkable relationship with Dale Earnhardt Jr. since our sponsorship commenced back in 1999. Dale Jr. is an excellent ambassador for the sport and our company, and we look forward to exploring options with Hendrick Motorsports and JR Motorsports to continue Budweiser?s relationship with him as he enters this new stage of his racing career."

"Dale Earnhardt, Jr. has been synonymous with the modern era of Chevy Motorsports with his 17 NASCAR Nextel Cup Series victories and two NASCAR Busch Series championships, all powered by the legendary small-block Chevy V8. Dale, Jr. has a choice in his future direction. We are proud he chose to stay with Team Chevy - the winningest name in motorsports with 609 wins and 30 championships - to pursue his championship bid. On behalf of General Motors and Chevrolet, congratulations to Dale Earnhardt Tim Heed Salute to Service Jersey , Jr. and Hendrick Motorsports on the announcement of their partnership," noted Brent Dewar, General Motors? North America Vice President of Vehicle Sales, Service and Parts.

Even the American cable television network ESPN is backing the professional American driver?s decision. ?I can?t think of anything at all that?s bigger. He hit a home run and hit it out of the ballpark. His father always loved Rick Hendrick and had a great admiration for him. With Junior finding that he can be in a car with points, he?s assured that he?s in all the races next year. You?ll never risk any problems whether it rains or you have a blown engine that can keep you out of a race. I think he could have done well at Richard Childress next season, but there was one problem - he wouldn?t have had points headed into the 2008 season Melker Karlsson Salute to Service Jersey ,? said Rusty Wallace, an ESPN analyst.

Wallace?s workmate, Tim Brewer, added: ?I think it?s a great decision because he wants to go and win races and win championships. He?s going to make the change for himself, get in a good race car and he?ll get the job done. They are proven winners and proven champions at Hendrick. The combination he?s had hasn?t been working, and that?s no disrespect to anyone. If I were him I would show up Kevin Labanc Salute to Service Jersey , not even take my helmet, and just ask ?which car do you want me to get in?? If I?d implemented a change and gone this far, I believe I?d make a big change.?

DAR ES SALAAM, Aug. 24 (Xinhua) -- Tanzanian President John Magufuli on Thursday expressed concerns over the slow pace of investigations and conviction of corruption cases, the Directorate of Presidential Communications said in a statement.

The statement said the President made the remarks shortly after he had sworn in Brigadier General Julius Mbungo as Deputy Director General of the Prevention and Combating of Corruption Bureau (PCCB) at State House in the commercial capital Dar es Salaam.

Magufuli urged the PCCB to make sure that investigations, prosecution and conviction of corruption cases were hastened in order to eliminate this social cancer.

"If we succeed fighting corruption by 80 percent Justin Braun Salute to Service Jersey , this country will make huge progress," said Magufuli.

"Most of the problems facing Tanzania have been caused by corruption. We have ghost workers. We have drugs. We have bad contracts, and we have fake academic certificates. All these have been caused by corruption," said the president.

Last year, Tanzania established a specialized court on economic, corruption and organized crime after Magufuli has assented into law a bill approved by Parliament to establish it.

Magufuli had promised to establish the anti-corruption court during presidential campaigns for the October 2015 general election Chris Tierney Salute to Service Jersey , saying fighting corruption was one of his priorities.

The PCCB Director General, Valentino Mlowola, said the decision by the government to establish the court showed its political will in fighting corruption.

Statistics showed that there were 3,911 cases involving corruption allegations during the 201516 year. Investigations on 324 of them had already been completed.

People experience technology of robot in World Robot Conference

Video: US "Section 301" probe violates international trading practices

Samples collected from Caroline Seamount in western Pacific Ocean

Water volume of Hukou Waterfall surged due to heavy rainfall

At least 2 died, 8 injured in knife attack in Turku, Finland

13 killed Tomas Hertl Salute to Service Jersey , over 100 others injured in Barcelona attack: official

Over 400 killed in mudslides in Sierra Leone

Qiandaohu Lake in China's Zhejiang under stricter protection

JERUSALEM, Sept. 4 (Xinhua) -- Israel on Mo. Cheap Jerseys Free Shipping   Cheap Jerseys From China   Wholesale Jerseys China   Cheap Jerseys From China   Cheap Jerseys From China   Wholesale Jerseys Free Shipping   Wholesale NFL Jerseys China   Wholesale Baseball Jerseys   Wholesale NFL Jerseys China   Wholesale NFL Jerseys Free Shipping 

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Jeu 9 Aoû - 09:46 (2018) Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet Répondre au sujet Guilde Renaissance Index du Forum -> Recrutement -> Recrutement (Ouvert) Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Xtreme Skin Designed by Xtreme Web Developers visit website