Guilde Guilde Renaissance
Destinée Sera A Nous!
FAQFAQ RechercherRechercher MembresMembres GroupesGroupes S’enregistrerS’enregistrer
ProfilProfil Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés ConnexionConnexion

Explosion Of Love Charm Clearance

Poster un nouveau sujet Répondre au sujet Guilde Renaissance Index du Forum -> Guilde Renaissance -> Discution ouverte a tous
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant
Auteur Message
Pike444

MessagePosté le: Dim 28 Jan - 10:39 (2018) Sujet du message: Explosion Of Love Charm Clearance Répondre en citant

Today’s post cheap pandora charms brings my next Pandora review of 2018, with a closer look at the adorable Sweet Panda charm! This lovely little bead made its debut last year with the Pandora Autumn 2017 collection (although not in the UK, for some reason), and I fell instantly in love with its cute face and innovative use of enamel. On a side note, I have just received my Luck & Fortune Pandora CNY 2018 bead – so cute! – and will review that shortly. I’m also planning on getting the Club charm soon – so there are 2018 collection reviews on the horizon! Given that the Sweet Panda is almost entirely detailed in enamel, it’s amazing how much character and charm this little bead packs. He’s got adorably droopy soft panda eyes, and he’s posed just like a teddy bear.

This was undoubtedly one of my pandora uk outlet sale favourites from the AW17 collection, so it was such a surprise to me that they didn’t release it in the UK. Pandora were always known for their adorably detailed animals back in the day, and it’s really fun to see them play around with that a little with the enamelwork in this bead. You can see the differences in style and technique when you compare it with their original retired silver panda bead (left). The Sweet Panda is threaded, which I was relieved to see. You can find the hallmarks tucked discreetly away to the panda’s lefthand side. The other thing that I’d advise you to do with this one is to be extra careful to keep it away from perfumes, chemicals, sweat etc. – Pandora’s white enamel beads do have a tendency to yellow a little, especially when not treated with extra TLC.

The level of detail in the bead evaporates a little pandora charms sale clearance as soon as you look at the back and the base of the charm, however. Most of the interesting stuff is at the front of the charm. In a plain silver animal bead, you’ll often find oxidised fur detailing or a tail or some other little hidden detail if you look all over the charm. However, as Pandora have made this almost entirely in enamel, they’re a bit limited as to the extra details they can add. One reason I picked this bead to review is that the Lunar New Year is fast approaching, and I know a lot of us are thinking about Asian-themed bracelets and stylings. IMO, the Panda is perfect for this! His black and white colouring doesn’t clash with traditional CNY reds, and he contributes so wonderfully to the sense of fun.

Following from the Mora Pandora exclusive offer that just finished, US shopping pandora charms disney site Rue La La are opening up the sale to everybody! Their next regular Pandora sale starts today (19 January), offering discounts of up to 60% on retired Pandora jewellery. I get asked this question a lot, and so I’ll answer it here to be clear: Rue La La are an authorised US Pandora retailer and only sell the genuine article! So you can buy with confidence – I have been doing so for years. The sale starts today at 11am ET (this translates to 4pm GMT, but you can google the world clock to work out how this translates to your time zone). Also, for readers outside the US, Rue La La have started offering international shipping to a select number of countries, and offer proper integration with international credit cards now.

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Dim 28 Jan - 10:39 (2018) Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet Répondre au sujet Guilde Renaissance Index du Forum -> Guilde Renaissance -> Discution ouverte a tous Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Xtreme Skin Designed by Xtreme Web Developers visit website